A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Welch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Welch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip D Welch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Welch practice?
- Dr. Philip Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Welch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Seattle Endocrinologists.