A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Welch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Welch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip D Welch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Welch practice?
- Dr. Philip Welch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Welch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Seattle Endocrinologists.