A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Werthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Werthman, Urologist, Male Infertility Specialist, Vasectomy Reversal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Werthman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- microsurgical vasectomy reversal
Education & Awards
Dr. Werthman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Werthman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Eli Werthman MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Werthman practice?
- Dr. Philip Werthman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Werthman practices Urology and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists and Los Angeles Surgeons.