Dr. Philip Werthman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Werthman?

Glad I searched until finding Dr. Werthman

Posted on March 11th, 2013

My local urologist was completely unprepared for the fertility issues I brought to his office and I am extremely glad I made the extra effort to find Dr. Werthman. For me, this meant traveling out of state to LA to meet with him. His office runs very smoothly and all his staff were caring, patient, and comforting. I'm still waiting to see how things go after surgery, but I couldn't be more pleased with the treatment I've received from Dr. Werthman and his staff.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Werthman is perhaps the single best physician I've ever been treated by. He was not only professional and courteous but also delivered top notch medical service. His honesty and caring are evident. His education and background are impressive. His skills are precise and highly effective. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Appreciative Patient

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Werthman is the consummate professional. He is highly intelligent and an excellent diagnostician. He has a friendly demeanor, dealt with me in a straight forward manner and speaks in easy to understand language. Appointments are easy to make and are remarkably on time. Most importantly, he gets positive results . I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Communications Director

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. Werthman is an extraordinary physician. Not only is he a world-class doctor, he is extremely kind -- a rare combination. It is thanks to him that me and my wife have a beautiful daughter. We wil always be grateful.

Awesome

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Awesome Doc

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

The best Doc I've had! Caring. Professional. Competent.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Werthman is an amazing Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone! He is amazingly honest and capable and compassionate. He has made a major difference in my life and I am forever appreciative.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

After being told by 2 different previous urologists that vasectomy reversal was unlikely to work, we found Dr. Werthman. He is an increibly skilled surgeon with a bedside manner to match. We were pregnant within 8 months of reversing. Don't waste your time with anyone else, he is THE premier surgeon!

Posted on December 20th, 2016