A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wey, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wey, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wey graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Wey FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Wey practice?
- Dr. Philip Wey has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Wey practices Plastic Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.