A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wey, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wey, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wey graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Wey practice?
Dr. Philip Wey practices Plastic Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Plastic Surgeons.