A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wilken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilken
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wilken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilken graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilken has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Wilken MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip Wilken practice?
- Dr. Philip Wilken has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Wilken practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Pediatricians.