A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wilken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wilken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilken graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilken has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 44 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Wilken practice?
Dr. Philip Wilken practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Monticello, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown General Practitioners, and Middletown Pediatricians.