A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wiltz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiltz
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wiltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltz graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Wiltz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Galbert Wiltz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Wiltz practice?
- Dr. Philip Wiltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Wiltz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.