A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wiltz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltz graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Wiltz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Galbert Wiltz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Wiltz practice?
- Dr. Philip Wiltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Wiltz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.