A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wolinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wolinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wolinsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolinsky graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Wolinsky practice?
Dr. Philip Wolinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.