Learn more about Dr. Philip Wolinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wolinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolinsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wolinsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolinsky graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip R Wolinsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Wolinsky practice?
- Dr. Philip Wolinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Wolinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.