Dr. Philip Wolinsky Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Philip Wolinsky?

Posted on April 21st, 2013

Worst surgeon ever! I fractured my hip and he was the surgeon who repaired it and he put too long of screws in my hip and it ruined the cartilage and it got to the point where I couldn't walk. I went to another surgeon and I had to get a hip replacement at the age of 27. Totally ruined everything, I lost my job because of all of this. He tried to tell me it was just arthritis causing my pain and to take ibuprofen for it. My new surgeon said if he would have done the surgery right I wouldn't need a hip replacement for 15-20 years.

Posted on January 26th, 2015