A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Wry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Wry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Wry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wry graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Wry MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Philip Wry practice?
- Dr. Philip Wry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Wry practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.