Dr. Philip Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Lee?

My Respect for Dr. Philip Y. Lee

Posted on October 16th, 2012

My dear Dr. Lee has been my doctor for a while. I have great respect for him and his professional gift. He has treated me and helped me with my health in the best ways possible. Although he is not in his office right now, I do my daily health care due to his instructions. I do my follow ups with other specialist as he recommended. Dr Lee is one good doctor and I wish and pray he will return to us. So many of us miss him and depend on him. Thank You

Posted on August 12th, 2012

Caring, bright, easy to talk with. Dr Philip Y Lee is currently on a medical leave. My husband and I miss him - he was there for us at a very difficult in our lives.

Posted on September 27th, 2012