inactive

Philip Yanowitch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

January 11th, 2015
I adore him. He's very professional and accommodating. He's easy to speak to and very direct.

April 28th, 2012
Excellent, Compassionate, Professional
While my few years living in NYC, Dr. Yanowitch was my psychiatrist. He was quick to respond to messages/emails, and always maintained a professional and empathetic demeanor. During my time in NYC I battled a horrible bout of depression coupled with anxiety and ADHD-like symptoms. He did whatever he could to alleviate my suffering, and for that, I will be forever grateful for his gracious empathy and concern.

December 1st, 2011
great doctor
Flexible schedule, very patient + honest doctor that listens and takes his practice seriously. Never feel rushed or harried. Highly recommend. He's been my doctor for 3 yrs now & I'm very happy

October 21st, 2010
professional but caring
Dr. Yanowitch's manner is not fake warm and fuzzy, but he is clearheaded and right on target. He listens so well, puts all the pieces together, and will get to the bottom of things if anyone can. Very responsive and has a great memory of your 'story.'