A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Yosowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Yosowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Yosowitz, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yosowitz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yosowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Yosowitz MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip Yosowitz practice?
- Dr. Philip Yosowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Yosowitz practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.