A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Young is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Earl Young MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Young practice?
- Dr. Philip Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and El Centro, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.