A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Young is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Young practice?
Dr. Philip Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and El Centro, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Diego Endocrinologists.