A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ziporin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ziporin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ziporin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziporin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ziporin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Internal Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Assoc
- St. Anthony Hospital
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Ziporin MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Ziporin practice?
- Dr. Philip Ziporin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Ziporin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.