Dr. Philippe Zimmern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philippe Zimmern?

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Dr. Zimmern is very knowledgeable, patient, spends time with you to insure you are well informed, as well as being very kind and gentle.

Thanks so much

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr Zimmern was able to help me when 2 other doctors, with 3 surgeries on me between them, were unable to do so. He was so nice. My life is much better with his help than it has been in 10 years. Thank you, thank you, words cannot express.

Caring And Compassionate

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr Zimmern is a caring and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Excellent doctor

A great doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Dr Zimmern is an extraordinary doctor who truly cares about you as a patient. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He understands how one can have been badly and improperly treated with Transvaginal mesh and helped greatly with a fourth surgery for me after all others failed.

Much appreciation

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Words seem inadequate to express my thanks to Dr. Zimmern and his staff. Dr. Zimmern is caring, compassionate and highly skilled. Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you Rebecca, Lynn and many other staff members that support the practice. Awesome! I thank God for all of you.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. Zimmern is a doctor from the heart. He is kind, caring, compassionate, and thorough. I would recommend him to any woman who needs to see a Urologist. He's there for you 100% and more. He has a great staff, also. He truly is an excellent physician and surgeon. So happy to be his patient.

Visit

Posted on June 18th, 2014

His PA Brooke let me know from the "getgo" that he would not be removing all my mesh. She was rude, and not a listener, but, combatant. I had been referred to him by my Urologist, so, I expected better. His fellow did not ask my permission, but, put her hand inside me after he motioned her to do so. It was double pain, as I have mesh extrusions. He did not like questions, and referred to me as "tedious", on the notes I got from medical records. I have been ill almost 7 years, and anxiously awaiting help. Arrogant down to his little French shoes. He will not allow patients privacy from his teaching residents, so, asking is, out of the question I found. Dr. V. in St. Louis is exceptional, and cares about his patients. He is a master surgeon, and is so worth the travel. Beware of this doctor.

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr Zimmern is a very kind,compassionate Dr/surgeon! I would highly recommend him for any women that is having mesh issues.

excellent;highly recommend

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Dr. Zimmern has performed 2 surgeries for me. I am a nurse so did research before choosing him and by far he was the best I could find. He is highly respected by collegues locally and internationally. He has written many manuscripts on pelvic organ prolapse. He is very kind and caring-always explains everything until you have no more questions. He is compassionate and ends our visits with a hug. He is a highly skilled surgeon and keeps up to date on procedures and current research. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Excellent care; surgery successful and good follow-up from doctor and staff.

Patient from NW Arkansas

Posted on August 7th, 2011

Top notch Doctor! He took his vow to his patients 100 percent. I can't say that about 90 percent of the Doctors I have seen in my life. I would highly recommend if you are seeking a Urologist he is the Doctor to see. The Staff are very professional and very caring. Thank You Dr. Zimmern.