Dr. Philippe Zimmern MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Zimmern is very knowledgeable, patient, spends time with you to insure you are well informed, as well as being very kind and gentle.

November 3rd, 2016
Thanks so much
Dr Zimmern was able to help me when 2 other doctors, with 3 surgeries on me between them, were unable to do so. He was so nice. My life is much better with his help than it has been in 10 years. Thank you, thank you, words cannot express.

March 8th, 2016
Caring And Compassionate
Dr Zimmern is a caring and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him

January 27th, 2016
Excellent doctor

July 25th, 2015
A great doctor
Dr Zimmern is an extraordinary doctor who truly cares about you as a patient. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He understands how one can have been badly and improperly treated with Transvaginal mesh and helped greatly with a fourth surgery for me after all others failed.

April 20th, 2015
Much appreciation
Words seem inadequate to express my thanks to Dr. Zimmern and his staff. Dr. Zimmern is caring, compassionate and highly skilled. Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you Rebecca, Lynn and many other staff members that support the practice. Awesome! I thank God for all of you.

March 7th, 2015
Highly Recommend
Dr. Zimmern is a doctor from the heart. He is kind, caring, compassionate, and thorough. I would recommend him to any woman who needs to see a Urologist. He's there for you 100% and more. He has a great staff, also. He truly is an excellent physician and surgeon. So happy to be his patient.

June 18th, 2014
Visit
His PA Brooke let me know from the "getgo" that he would not be removing all my mesh. She was rude, and not a listener, but, combatant. I had been referred to him by my Urologist, so, I expected better. His fellow did not ask my permission, but, put her hand inside me after he motioned her to do so. It was double pain, as I have mesh extrusions. He did not like questions, and referred to me as "tedious", on the notes I got from medical records. I have been ill almost 7 years, and anxiously awaiting help. Arrogant down to his little French shoes. He will not allow patients privacy from his teaching residents, so, asking is, out of the question I found. Dr. V. in St. Louis is exceptional, and cares about his patients. He is a master surgeon, and is so worth the travel. Beware of this doctor.

January 17th, 2013
Dr Zimmern is a very kind,compassionate Dr/surgeon! I would highly recommend him for any women that is having mesh issues.

August 5th, 2012
excellent;highly recommend
Dr. Zimmern has performed 2 surgeries for me. I am a nurse so did research before choosing him and by far he was the best I could find. He is highly respected by collegues locally and internationally. He has written many manuscripts on pelvic organ prolapse. He is very kind and caring-always explains everything until you have no more questions. He is compassionate and ends our visits with a hug. He is a highly skilled surgeon and keeps up to date on procedures and current research. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

October 14th, 2011
Excellent care; surgery successful and good follow-up from doctor and staff.

August 6th, 2011
Patient from NW Arkansas
Top notch Doctor! He took his vow to his patients 100 percent. I can't say that about 90 percent of the Doctors I have seen in my life. I would highly recommend if you are seeking a Urologist he is the Doctor to see. The Staff are very professional and very caring. Thank You Dr. Zimmern.