Neurological Surgeons
836 Prudential Dr
Ste 1205
Jacksonville, FL 32207
904-633-0780
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  An angel walks among us  |  show details
by Jennifer U. on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Aldana and his staff were so easy to deal with during an extremely difficult time. My daughter was diagnosed with a very large cyst on the left side of her brain. Doctors in our home town proposed a shunt from her brain to run under her skin and drain into her abdomen, which would have to be there the rest of her life. Dr. Aldana recommended an alternative procedure, open fenestration. The surgery and recovery went exactly as he discussed. The best part of the experience was Dr. Aldana's relationship with my daughter. He listened intently to everything she said and answered all of her questions. He is a wonderful physician and a great person. Our family will be forever grateful to him!

|  Go to Orlando  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Aldana is a liar. Told me one thing then denied that he told me. My daughter didn't like him.I even had to file a complaint against him with the hospital!

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Efficient, caring, knowledgable office staff. Excellent medical staff. Made child feel at ease, expertly explained condidtion and treatment options. Follow-up appointments and medical tests made quickly at time of check-out. Highly recommended to my family and we highly recommend to anyone needing this service.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

this doctor thinks he's better than anyone else. He kept my child under anesthesia for too long.Bad bedside manner