Overall Review

3.9

August 6th, 2013
An angel walks among us
Dr. Aldana and his staff were so easy to deal with during an extremely difficult time. My daughter was diagnosed with a very large cyst on the left side of her brain. Doctors in our home town proposed a shunt from her brain to run under her skin and drain into her abdomen, which would have to be there the rest of her life. Dr. Aldana recommended an alternative procedure, open fenestration. The surgery and recovery went exactly as he discussed. The best part of the experience was Dr. Aldana's relationship with my daughter. He listened intently to everything she said and answered all of her questions. He is a wonderful physician and a great person. Our family will be forever grateful to him!

March 23rd, 2012
Go to Orlando
Aldana is a liar. Told me one thing then denied that he told me. My daughter didn't like him.I even had to file a complaint against him with the hospital!

March 6th, 2012
Efficient, caring, knowledgable office staff. Excellent medical staff. Made child feel at ease, expertly explained condidtion and treatment options. Follow-up appointments and medical tests made quickly at time of check-out. Highly recommended to my family and we highly recommend to anyone needing this service.

October 12th, 2011
this doctor thinks he's better than anyone else. He kept my child under anesthesia for too long.Bad bedside manner

November 16th, 2010
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Aldana has been my daughter's neurosurgeon since 11/2008. He has an awesome bedside manner and I feel that he really cares not only about his pati ...