A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipp Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipp Sack is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philipp Sack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Tech University Faculty Of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipp Andreas Sack MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philipp A. Sack practice?
- Dr. Philipp Sack has 1 office location.
Dr. Philipp Sack practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Psychiatrists.