A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipp Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipp Sack is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philipp Sack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Tech University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipp Andreas Sack MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philipp A. Sack practice?
- Dr. Philipp Sack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philipp Sack practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Nottingham, MD.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Psychiatrists.