A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipp Taussky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipp Taussky is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Dr. Taussky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipp Taussky MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philipp Taussky practice?
- Dr. Philipp Taussky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philipp Taussky practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.