A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipp Taussky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipp Taussky is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taussky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taussky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Dr. Taussky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipp Taussky MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philipp Taussky practice?
- Dr. Philipp Taussky has 1 office location.
Dr. Philipp Taussky practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurological Surgeons.