Urgent Care Centers, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Practitioner

300 Community Dr
Manhasset, NY 11030
516-562-4125
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Loves to hear himself talk  |  show details
by Sensei NYC on Apr 2nd, 2014

He drags around a bunch of students and residents with him. I was first diagnosed by his senior, Dr. Munyak. My prior AC separation was causing problems on my left. Both left and right had RTC tears. Also C-Spine issues complicated matters. For some time I was going for cortisone injections but they seems to cause more problems over time. The PT was actually aggravating the condition. I found another doctor to go to since they are non-surgical and was driving me a bit nuts with negative results. The other doctor left me in PT for 11 weeks with no follow up after the initial visit, so I returned to Underwood and surely enough Underwood stated that there was NOTHING wrong with my shoulders. Out of the blue? Really? So Munyak and you BOTH did injections for NO REASON? So WHY did he recommend PRT for both shoulders if nothing was wrong? His records are inconsistent and so is he. He loves to hear himself talk while preaching to his residents and doesn't pay attention to the patient at all. Immediately jumps to ultrasound without asking patient, which pops up the cost of the visit by $750. Not worth the headache.