Internists
Video profile
369 E Main St
Waterloo, NY 13165
315-539-4025
Locations and availability (4)

|  Wonderful Experience!  |  show details
by L on Jan 22nd, 2014

As a new patient, I was blown away with Dr. Wirth. He was friendly, down to Earth and easy to talk to! He was very professional, I felt more comfortable talking with him than many, many other doctors. He's been positive and energetic about helping me. I highly recommend him!

|  Down to earth, caring, and understanding!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Wirth is so easy to talk to. He talks to you like you're a human and not beneath him. He talks to you with respect and asks relevant questions. He is very easy to understand and he is very patient with you. He does not make you feel rushed and on top of it all, hes very intelligent!

|  This Dr. really cares for me as his patient.  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I came to Dr. Worth as a new patient as was struggling really bad.my first vist he was with me for 55 min.also my last visit was 57 min.talk about a dr.who cares! I reccomend him to whoever is in need of a dr or needs to find another like i did.all i can say he is the best dr i have ever met an come across and when i bring his name up in the profesional field everone loves him.just like his patients do! Thank god for dr.worth! 4/2/12

|  Looked all my life for a dr like him  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

I should put the worst review ever here for him because he is busy enough but I just can't lie. This man saved my life. He really did. When every other dr threw their hands up & gave up @ finding what was causing my pain he instead dove head first into the problem as I was giving up also. He is STILL working on this STILL won't give up. To say I owe this man my life is putting it lightly. I have two small kids... I owe him my world!