A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippa Ribbink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippa Ribbink, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippa Ribbink, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribbink graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ribbink has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippa J A Ribbink MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philippa J. Ribbink practice?
- Dr. Philippa Ribbink has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippa Ribbink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.