Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philippa Ribbink
Dr. Philippa Ribbink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ribbink is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. Dr. Ribbink has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Philippa Ribbink has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Philippa Ribbink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Darci Hansen
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi9
Dr. Lara Williams
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi17
Dr. Lindsey Waugh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Portland, OR 0 mi5