Learn more about Dr. Philippe Backeljauw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Backeljauw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Backeljauw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Backeljauw graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Backeljauw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Backeljauw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philippe F. Backeljauw practice?
Dr. Philippe Backeljauw practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Hospitalists, Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Pediatricians, and Cincinnati Endocrinologists.