A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Chemaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Chemaly, Rehabilitation Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Chemaly, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chemaly graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chemaly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chemaly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole