A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Cooper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Cooper has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Jonathan Cooper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Philippe Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Cooper practices Anesthesiology near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Grafton Anesthesiologists.