A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Friedlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Friedlich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Friedlich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Samuel Friedlich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philippe S. Friedlich practice?
- Dr. Philippe Friedlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippe Friedlich practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.