Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philippe Gailloud
Dr. Philippe Gailloud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Gailloud is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Center for spine and spinal cord vascular disorders. Dr. Gailloud has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philippe Gailloud has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...