A former patient tells the truth about ECT: show details A former patient tells the truth about ECT:
Nov 27th, 2012

I am a former patient of Dr. Khouri who gave me (ECT) Electro Shock Therapy. I suffer with constant memory loss and all of the frustration that goes with memory loss. Not to mention the fact that I cannot function in the same capacity as I once could, which causes me to have a babysitter with me to remind me of what is on my agenda for each day: eating, bathing, appointments, etc. Dr. Khouri has a misguided sense of right and wrong. ECT does more to hurt people than it does to help people. That is a proven fact, but still he continues doing ECT on patients with out warning them about the horrors of the problems that haunt you after having ECT done. ECT is a barbaric antiquated proceedure that is more suitable for torturing prisoners of war than used on innocent American citizens, and should be banned.

May 7th, 2010

Doctor Khouri is a warm, kind, caring Doctor, he takes his time explaining things and makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone.