A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe L'Heureux is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe L'Heureux, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. L'Heureux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Abbott NW Hospital
- New River Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Rosaire L'Heureux MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe R. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Philippe L'Heureux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philippe L'Heureux practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.