A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Lafaille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Lafaille is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafaille graduated from University DeMontreal Fac De Med.
Dr. Lafaille has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Lafaille MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Lafaille practice?
- Dr. Philippe Lafaille has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippe Lafaille practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.