A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Lanauze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Lanauze, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanauze graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Lanauze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Surgery Center of Scottsdale
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Lanauze MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Lanauze practice?
- Dr. Philippe Lanauze has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippe Lanauze practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.