A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Lemoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Lemoine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemoine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemoine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Lemoine, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemoine graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lemoine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe H Lemoine MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philippe H. Lemoine practice?
- Dr. Philippe Lemoine has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippe Lemoine practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.