A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Reyns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyns
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reyns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyns graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Reyns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Yves Reyns MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Y. Reyns practice?
- Dr. Philippe Reyns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Reyns practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.