A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Reyns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyns graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Reyns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan