A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Reyns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyns graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Reyns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Yves Reyns MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Y. Reyns practice?
- Dr. Philippe Reyns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Reyns practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.