Dr. Philippe Sioufi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2015
Not good
As a writer of prescriptions, he is superb. As a thinking, interested, empathetic dr, not so much

April 11th, 2014
My experience
I found Dr S to be wonderful until he packed up and left the No Andover office leaving patients w/out help and me in a mess! I've been struggling ever since! Terribly unprofessional with no follow-up referrals to a psych taking over his practice? Wonder why pts are depressed?

October 8th, 2012
Feel ignored
I felt Dr. Sioufi has no interest in my condition. He asks "how are you" but seems irritated when your response is not one sentence long. He let me go three months without checking on my well being when I have bipolar disorder which can be extremely destructive if gone untreated for so long. He ignored my complaints about my medications and prescribed a medication that is typically not advised for me since I have low blood pressure. He also took a nearly 8 minute cell phone call during my appointment. He is not someone I would ever feel comfortable talking to. He seems to just sit there and write prescriptions all day without any concern for his patient's well being. He also appears to have a dislike for anyone who has a substance abuse issue. Also appears to have trouble reading lab results as he told me my levels on a medication I was not even on were OK before I pointed out that I am not on that medication so that made no sense. I would never recommend him to anyone. He should retire early since in his mind he is clearly retired already. When you spend so much money to see these professionals, it's amazing how poorly you are treated.

February 27th, 2012