A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Spiess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Spiess, Urologist, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Spiess, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal Cystectomy
- Germ Cell Cancer Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer Testicular Neoplasm
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- UrologyUrological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiess graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spiess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Spiess MD is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Spiess practice?
- Dr. Philippe Spiess has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippe Spiess practices Urology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists, Tampa Surgeons, and Tampa Oncologists.