Learn more about Dr. Philippe Spiess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Spiess, Urologist, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Spiess, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiess graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spiess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Spiess MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Spiess practice?
- Dr. Philippe Spiess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Spiess practices Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons, Tampa Urologists, and Tampa Oncologists.