A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Tassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Tassy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tassy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Tassy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassy graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tassy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Tassy MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philippe Tassy practice?
- Dr. Philippe Tassy has 1 office location.
Dr. Philippe Tassy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Oncologists.