A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Tassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Tassy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Tassy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassy graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tassy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tassy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philippe Tassy practice?
Dr. Philippe Tassy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Hempstead Internists, Hempstead Oncologists, and Hempstead Hematologists.