A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Di Saia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Di Saia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Di Saia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Saia graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Di Saia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Di Saia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Di Saia practice?
- Dr. Philip Di Saia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Di Saia practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and New York, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Oncologists.