Learn more about Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaillancourt
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Vaillancourt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaillancourt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vaillancourt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe DR Vaillancourt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philippe D. Vaillancourt practice?
- Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Southampton, NY.
See Patchogue Neurologists, Patchogue Psychiatrists, Patchogue Pain Management Doctors, and Patchogue Physiatrists.