A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Chronic Pain, Headache Disorders, and Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaillancourt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaillancourt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaillancourt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philippe D. Vaillancourt practice?
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Neurologists, Bay Shore Psychiatrists, Bay Shore Pain Management Doctors, and Bay Shore Physiatrists.