A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Pain
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaillancourt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaillancourt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe Deguise Vaillancourt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philippe D. Vaillancourt practice?
- Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Riverhead Neurologists, Riverhead Pain Management Doctors, and Riverhead Physiatrists.