Learn more about Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaillancourt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaillancourt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaillancourt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vaillancourt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philippe DR Vaillancourt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philippe D. Vaillancourt practice?
- Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philippe Vaillancourt practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Riverhead Neurologists, Riverhead Psychiatrists, and Riverhead Pain Management Doctors.