A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Caruso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Caruso MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Phillip Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Caruso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.