A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Caruso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Bgmc, Ipmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Caruso MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Phillip Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Caruso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.