A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Au:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Au
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Au Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Au, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Au graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Au has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Kwok-Hay Au MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip K. Au practice?
- Dr. Phillip Au has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Au practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.