A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Au:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Au
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Au Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Au, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Au graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Au has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Kwok-Hay Au MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip K. Au practice?
- Dr. Phillip Au has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Au practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.