Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bacilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bacilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacilla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Bacilla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacilla graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bacilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Ray Bacilla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Bacilla practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bacilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Bacilla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.