A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bacilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bacilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Bacilla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacilla graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bacilla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Ray Bacilla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Bacilla practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bacilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Bacilla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.