Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bacilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bacilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Bacilla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacilla graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bacilla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Bacilla practice?
Dr. Phillip Bacilla practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.