A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Balfanz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balfanz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balfanz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Balfanz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfanz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Eugene Balfanz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Balfanz practice?
- Dr. Phillip Balfanz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Balfanz practices Psychiatry near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kerrville Psychiatrists.