Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ballard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ballard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ballard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip W Ballard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Ballard practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Psychiatrists and Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.