A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ballard is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ballard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip W Ballard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ballard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ballard practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Psychiatrists and Colorado Springs Family Physicians.