A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ballard is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ballard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ballard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip W Ballard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ballard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ballard practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Psychiatrists and Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.