A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Balleza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balleza
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Balleza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balleza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Balleza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Bersoza Balleza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Balleza practice?
- Dr. Phillip Balleza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Balleza practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.