A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bandel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Bowes Bandel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Bandel practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Bandel practices Dermatology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Dermatologists.