A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Bannister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Bannister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Bannister, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannister graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bannister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Nolan Bannister MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip N. Bannister practice?
- Dr. Phillip Bannister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Bannister practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.