inactive

Phillip H Beck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 8th, 2015
Missed diagnosis

March 29th, 2015
Disapointed
Very disappointed in the Dr. Beck, he was quite rude and didn't answer my questionsabout my condition.

March 19th, 2015
The appointment took about 8 months to make. When it came to make an appointment for my surgery, the lady was EXTREMELY rude. Dr. Beck is over all a decent doctor, but I wish he would have stayed longer and explained more. Would avoid that office completely of able to.

August 8th, 2011
Disappointed
I left my initial appointment happy to have found a kind and knowledgeable doctor. My second appointment was drastically different. Dr. Beck was rude, abrupt and belittling. During and office procedure, he spoke down to me and didnt take the time to explain his findings or recommendations. I am disappointed that I have wasted my time with this doctor. I wouldnt recommend this man to anyone.

March 10th, 2011
One of the best
In my many years, I have met many doctors; mainly good ones with a few not-so-good as well. Dr. Beck is in the top five best of the best. He helped me avoid major surgery, while doing the latest in minimal out-patient surgeries instead. He is an expert in his field. He is patient in explaining all the details, and took a genuine interest in me as an individual. I recommend him highly.