A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Behrens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrens
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Behrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Behrens, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Behrens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Henry Behrens FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Phillip Behrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Behrens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.