A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Behrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Behrens, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Behrens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behrens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Behrens practice?
Dr. Phillip Behrens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tell City, IN and Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.