A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Behrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Behrens, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Behrens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Henry Behrens FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Phillip Behrens has 9 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Behrens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.