Learn more about Dr. Phillip Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Behrens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrens
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Behrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Behrens, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Behrens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Henry Behrens FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Phillip Behrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Behrens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.