Dr. Phillip Bobo MD Patient Reviews

October 14th, 2015
Every time I've seen Dr Bobo he has been courteous, efficient and accurate in his diagnosis of my condition(s). I like that he actually treats me on the spot and usually gives me some sort of shot that helps immediately and prescriptions that are effective.

July 24th, 2015
Amazing diagnostics - a truly gifted physician

May 18th, 2015
Poor care, and zero bedside manner!
Was extremely unhappy with Dr. visit. He walked in, did not say Hi!, or even introduce himself. When he came in the room he said "What are you here for" very, very unfriendly, would not even look at me, the patient. Of course he had some young Nurse with him, whom I guess he was trying to impress, which he is famous for. That is one of the reasons that got him fired from DCH Regional Medical Center, among other unethical practices! Will never go back!

February 25th, 2015
My visits to Dr. Bobo are great. He and his staff are skilled and courteous.

June 6th, 2013
This physician violates your privacy rights
This physician participates in the Drug Monitoring Program Alabama. HE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION WITH THE STATE. This information is promulgated throughout the state. You, as a patient, have no access to it. This form of governmental intervention and monitoring must stop. Do not visit this doctor, if you'd private medical records are important to you.

September 20th, 2012
He treated my daughter while she was a student at UA. She was diagnoised with lupus her sophmore year and refused to move home. He was wonderful with all the ups and downs of the entire year.

October 15th, 2011
THE BEST!!!!!
I have been seeing Dr Bobo for many years. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He always treats whatever problem I'm having and I always feel so much better within a few hours. He is the best!

July 12th, 2011
questionable
The only issue I see with DR BOBO giving good care is if there is an outside influence that convinces him not to.

June 2nd, 2010
the man
I would see no one else - he is the man

April 14th, 2010
Has - literally - saved my life...more than once...
Spectacular Doctor. Top notch diagnostician. One of the southeast's finest trauma surgeons. Cares for all family members. He has a no-nonsense approach, which may not soothe some hypochondriacs...but if your ill or injured...you want THIS DOCTOR caring for you and your famil.

October 20th, 2008
Great Diagnostic & Treatment Doc
My family and I have been going to Emergicare and using Dr. Bobo over 13 years. He has always been very professional, listened carefully and answered all our questions without making us feel rushed. When I had neck problems he diagnosed it immediately and made me an appointment with a neurosurgeon the next day. He follows up on us when we go in for something as simple as a sinus infection. My entire family loves him and appreciates him and his staff.

April 30th, 2008
Baby cried for 7 weeks until...
I took her to DCH ER. Nurse came in & took info, left the room and came back with a 6 pack of bottles from the nursery. Dr. Bobo never even saw her, yet knew she was allergic to her formula. He put her on soybean and all the crying stopped that same night. I had taken her to 3 other doctors before this, who said... I wasn't burping her properly, insert rectal thermoter cuz it's gas.. just a lot of nonesense! He is a wonderful doctor!