Dr. Phillip Bobo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Bobo?

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Every time I've seen Dr Bobo he has been courteous, efficient and accurate in his diagnosis of my condition(s). I like that he actually treats me on the spot and usually gives me some sort of shot that helps immediately and prescriptions that are effective.

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Amazing diagnostics - a truly gifted physician

Poor care, and zero bedside manner!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Was extremely unhappy with Dr. visit. He walked in, did not say Hi!, or even introduce himself. When he came in the room he said "What are you here for" very, very unfriendly, would not even look at me, the patient. Of course he had some young Nurse with him, whom I guess he was trying to impress, which he is famous for. That is one of the reasons that got him fired from DCH Regional Medical Center, among other unethical practices! Will never go back!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

My visits to Dr. Bobo are great. He and his staff are skilled and courteous.

This physician violates your privacy rights

Posted on June 6th, 2013

This physician participates in the Drug Monitoring Program Alabama. HE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION WITH THE STATE. This information is promulgated throughout the state. You, as a patient, have no access to it. This form of governmental intervention and monitoring must stop. Do not visit this doctor, if you'd private medical records are important to you.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

He treated my daughter while she was a student at UA. She was diagnoised with lupus her sophmore year and refused to move home. He was wonderful with all the ups and downs of the entire year.

THE BEST!!!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Bobo for many years. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He always treats whatever problem I'm having and I always feel so much better within a few hours. He is the best!

questionable

Posted on July 12th, 2011

The only issue I see with DR BOBO giving good care is if there is an outside influence that convinces him not to.

the man

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

I would see no one else - he is the man

Has - literally - saved my life...more than once...

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Spectacular Doctor. Top notch diagnostician. One of the southeast's finest trauma surgeons. Cares for all family members. He has a no-nonsense approach, which may not soothe some hypochondriacs...but if your ill or injured...you want THIS DOCTOR caring for you and your famil.

Great Diagnostic & Treatment Doc

Posted on October 20th, 2008

My family and I have been going to Emergicare and using Dr. Bobo over 13 years. He has always been very professional, listened carefully and answered all our questions without making us feel rushed. When I had neck problems he diagnosed it immediately and made me an appointment with a neurosurgeon the next day. He follows up on us when we go in for something as simple as a sinus infection. My entire family loves him and appreciates him and his staff.

Baby cried for 7 weeks until...

Posted on April 30th, 2008

I took her to DCH ER. Nurse came in & took info, left the room and came back with a 6 pack of bottles from the nursery. Dr. Bobo never even saw her, yet knew she was allergic to her formula. He put her on soybean and all the crying stopped that same night. I had taken her to 3 other doctors before this, who said... I wasn't burping her properly, insert rectal thermoter cuz it's gas.. just a lot of nonesense! He is a wonderful doctor!