Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Boccagno
Dr. Phillip Boccagno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Abington Township, PA, with other offices in Scranton, PA and Scranton, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Boccagno is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center, Regional Hospital of Scranton and Moses Taylor Hospital. Dr. Boccagno has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Boccagno has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Phillip Boccagno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Abington Township, PA.
Dr. Henry Yeager III
Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
South Abington Township, PA 0 mi44
Dr. Thomas Minora
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Clarks Summit, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Sun-Tak Han
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
South Abington Township, PA 0.48 mi46