A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Boccagno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Boccagno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Boccagno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boccagno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boccagno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Boccagno MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Boccagno practice?
- Dr. Phillip Boccagno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Boccagno practices Internal Medicine near South Abington Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.