A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Boiselle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boiselle
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Boiselle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Boiselle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cartilage Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Surgical Pathology
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Boiselle graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boiselle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip M Boiselle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Boiselle practice?
- Dr. Phillip Boiselle has 7 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Boiselle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Needham, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.