A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Boiselle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Boiselle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cartilage Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Surgical Pathology
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Boiselle graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boiselle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip M Boiselle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Boiselle practice?
- Dr. Phillip Boiselle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Boiselle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.