Dr. Phillip Bowman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Bowman?

July 13th, 2013

knowledgable doctor

I like Dr. Bowman because he is smart and helpful. He is quite pricey, but what do you expect in Beverly Hills... I think the last comment (before this one) is a bit absurd, and frankly inappropriate. People see psychiatrists for many reasons. It doesn't mean they are at there wits end, crazy, or borderline behavior issues as the last comment implies. We choose to see the doctor for a number of reasons, and I don't know a single person that would blame their "problems" on the doctor. Dr. Bowman is a very helpful doctor, and has so far helped me with my condition.

June 27th, 2013

Excellent doctor

I know Dr. Bowman personally and I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, helpful and a kind and thoughtful person. People who go to psychiatrists and psychologists are often in a very traumatic place to begin with and need to place guilt for their problems on someone. Often it is the shrink. They can't take responsibility for their actions and fob them off on others. I think a personal session with the doctor to work these issues out is always best. Bad reviews simply extend borderline behavior and don't really do any good.

February 28th, 2013

good doc!

Not quite sure why he got the bad reviews here. I saw him the other day and I thought he was really good. Its a vulnerable situation going to a psychiatrist. You always wonder what they really think of you. But , that shouldn't matter. What matters is if the doctor can help you. I feel he is helping me, and continuing to do so. I appreciate his knowledge of how the brain works, very much. I have faith in this doctor.

October 4th, 2012

happy with choosing him as my doctor

I think dr. bowman is a very knowledge man in his area of expertise. There are alot of psychiatrists out there that over perscribe meds, but I really didn't get that feeling from dr. bowman He really seems to try and find the best match for your condition. I am very satisfied with my care.

August 20th, 2012

he spends to much time talking

he spends most of the time talking and making analagies after analagies. He barely listens nor gives you a comforting feeling. Even worse on the phone. Does not listen or answer questions straight.

July 25th, 2010

Love him!

I don't know what to say. He's changed my life for the better.

July 13th, 2010

AMAZING!!!!!

Dr. Bowman is a super-star Dr. He is brilliant, caring, and professional. He has changed the quality of my life.

May 10th, 2010

All my patients like Dr Bowman

I don't know about some of the other experiences with Dr. Bowman but all of my patients who have seen him, like him very much.

November 4th, 2009

This guy is dangerous

Do Not put your health in this man's care. He is careless both medically and personally. Just out for money and doesn't know what he's doing. I urge to find out about his past and competency rate (or lack thereof ) before you step foot in the office of this inexperienced, inept creep.

September 25th, 2017